I can’t remember how I came across Tim Brown from IDEO, probably from one of his great talks.
Here’s one on the future of innovation at Acumen. It was really helpful when I started looking at how design and enterprise could help people.
- Use information to connect
- Solve for the system- look at the context, design not just the product also business models
- Trust builds market- Holistic design is not just about design but also about accountability
- Brands bring trust
- Set up kiosks and do experiments for a day- test viability
- No idea will scale unless it solves real needs for real people